In August 2018, the committee formally adopted the following policy for reimbursement of tournament entry fees:
Cambridge Football Club will pay the entry fees of teams to attend tournaments as per the following criteria:
1) The team must be representing Cambridge Football Club at the tournament and wearing Cambridge Football Club approved apparel for playing and away strips.
2) Tournaments must be out of the Waikato/Bay of Plenty region, (eg further South; Auckland or further north).
3) Entry fees may be paid up to a maximum of $250 per team per season or up to 50% of the entry fee.
4) Entry fees may be paid up to a maximum of $1,500 from the club for the season for all teams.
5) Requests for payment of tournament fees must be requested using the Tournament Entry Fee Request form.
6) Request for tournament fees must be made prior to attending the tournament.
7) The decision as to which teams will receive reimbursement is at the discretion of the Committee