Ever wondered what it would be like to zoom around the Hampton Downs motor racing circuit?
Here’s your chance to find out because a visit to Hampton Downs is one of the many amazing prizes we’ve got lined up for this year’s RICOH Quiz Night on Saturday August 11.
It’s Cambridge FC’s main annual fundraiser and this year’s attendees can go home with prizes by being part of a successful quiz team, winning a rapid-fire raffle or taking part in our auctions on the night at Cambridge East School.
Among the prizes are some innovative additions to our list of opportunities, such as:
- EXCITEMENT: A family pass to Auckland’s Vector Wero Whitewater Park.
- LEISURE: Three $100 vouchers for meals at Onyx Cambridge.
- SOMETHING DIFFERENT: Choose the name of a race at Cambridge Raceway (a great way to promote your business – or maybe it’s a romantic gesture?)
- FOOTBALL: Give your junior team the full Reds matchday experience (click here for details).
- FOR THE HOME: Furnishings, homeware and appliances, all donated by local businesses.
This year’s prize donors already include:
Adeva Hair Spa, Amber Garden Centre, Automotive Solutions, Anytime Fitness, AvantiDrome, Betta Electrical, Bunnings, Cambridge Foot Clinic, Cambridge Glass, Cambridge Photo & Print, Cambridge Raceway, Cambridge Vets, Coopers Functions, Countdown Cambridge, Farm Source, FIT gym, Fonterra Hautapu, Greg Zeuren fishing trip, Hampton Downs raceway, Hill Homes, HUS, Keyte Automotive, Leven, Machina Hamilton, Masterpiece Photography, Moira Keyte, New World Cambridge, Noel Leeming, Onyx Cambridge, Paddock, PaperPlus, Pony Bar & Provisions, Provender NZ, Ricki Herbert, SkyCity Bowling, Smiths Sports Shoes, Sportswear Direct, Sportsworld, Stirling Sports, Sweet As Popcorn, The Confinement Room, The Warehouse, Toyworld, Unichem, Upholstery by Gabrielle, Vector Wero Whitewater Park, Wholly Cow.