Cambridge FC seeks a head coach for our women’s senior team for the 2022 season and beyond.
Expressions of interest are sought for an ambitious and motivated coach who can work well with others and has experience coaching/working with female/women’s football.
After a successful 2021 season, Cambridge FC is committed to developing a strong pathway for girls into senior women’s football.
The club currently has several all-female teams at junior age groups and is looking to improve upon our delivery/infrastructure of football for our female players.
You will work closely with, and have support from, our Technical Director, Ricki Herbert.
The women’s first team head coach will:
- Plan and deliver professional training sessions based on our team model.
- Overlook and run game days for our women’s senior team.
- Possess strong management skills.
- Work with players of various ages and abilities.
- Oversee any additional coaching/managerial staff for the first team as required.
We ask that you send in your expressions of interest and application in writing, attention to Ricki Herbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.